Parish Pastoral Council
The Parish Pastoral Council, in collaboration with the priests of the parish, seeks to place the message of the Gospel at the very heart of who we are as a parish community. We want our parish to be a place of welcome, encounter and inclusion, where the love of Christ becomes visible in how we care for one another, and especially the sick, the young, the elderly and the vulnerable. We encourage all to share their gifts and talents in the many ministries and forms of outreach in our parish. The future of the parish lies with its people.
Most of the ministries in our parish are served by parish volunteers. We are always seeking new people to participate in these ministries. If you would like more information or to become involved, contact the parish office at Tel. 01 797 9153 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Finance Committee
The Parish Finance Committee is established to help the parish priest in the administration of the goods of the parish and is comprised of members of the faithful. It consists of all the priests of the parish and at least an equal number of lay members and comprises of a minimum of 5 persons counting both lay persons and priests. The Committee meets on a regular basis at approximately two — monthly intervals. Minutes are kept of meetings recording the advice and recommendations issued to the parish priest. Parish finances are audited annually and are signed by the parish priest and the chairman of the committee. Appointment.s to the committee are for a three-year term.
- Family Offering: For the upkeep of the Church and Parish Activities
- 1st Collection: For the support of Priests including sick & retired Priests within the Diocese
- Share Collection: To support diocesan offices in providing essential pastoral services and training to parishes.
- Christmas Offering: For the support of the Priests of the Parish and of the Diocese
- Easter Offering: For the support of the Priests of the Parish and of the Diocese