On 31st October 1517, Martin Luther nailed a copy of his 95 theses on the door of the church in Wittenberg and thus began the Reformation. One of the results has been that there are now two cathedrals in Armagh - one Anglican and the other Roman.   On 18th September the Parish Priest of Iona Road parish Fr. Paddy Jones will lead a parish pilgrimage to Armagh leaving Iona church at 10.00 a.m.   The cost will be €50 each which will include, coach, meals, entrance fees and tips.   Tickets will be available at the back of St. Columba’s church after the 6.00 p.m. Mass on Saturday 19th August and after the 11.00 a.m. Mass on Sunday 20th August.